Cherry Down

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
This Cherry (close to the swamp)was hung up but the last wind storm brought it down. I did clear the path down so next week I'll be grabbing this.

Zap

Attachments

• 100_3144-1.jpg
    100_3144-1.jpg
    402.6 KB · Views: 246
  • 100_3145-1.jpg
    100_3145-1.jpg
    422.7 KB · Views: 254
wood spliter said:
More BTU's Zap!

spliter, I'm almost done filling the section we burned last winter (3.05 cord of cherry) then after that is done I'll start on the section which holds about 4 cord. The good hardwood (Beech & Sugar Maple) is all set for 3-4 years if not more.

Zap

Zap, I've waited a few times for the wind to take down a tree or two. It sometimes works to perfection.

Backwoods Savage said:
Zap, I've waited a few times for the wind to take down a tree or two. It sometimes works to perfection.

Sav, I think it's been three years since it became hung up and if my count is right I have 9-10 cherry that are down with five being leaners.

Zap

zapny said:
wood spliter said:
More BTU's Zap!

spliter, I'm almost done filling the section we burned last winter (3.05 cord of cherry) then after that is done I'll start on the section which holds about 4 cord. The good hardwood (Beech & Sugar Maple) is all set for 3-4 years if not more.

Zap
That's awsome bro

Status
Not open for further replies.