Cherry Stacked!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
Here are some pictures of the stacking done of the five loads taken out of the woods yesterday, we still have some left in the front yard that needs to be stacked.

Once I stack whats left it should be close to 4 f/c. First picture is just getting started and the second is two f/c stacked then the third is close to four f/c.

Zap

Nice and neat. Money in the bank!
Thanks for the pictures.

maplewood said:
Nice and neat. Money in the bank!
Thanks for the pictures.

You're welcome, it looks like the price of oil is on its way up again so yes MONEY in the bank. Hopefully another five to six loads (beech,basswood & cherry) by the weekend.

zap

Looks nice zap. Now if I could only show you how to stack so you didn't need any of those expensive t-posts....

wsorg said:
Looks great! You must be years ahead by now!

23 f/c stacked for this heating season (we used a total of 12 f/c since last April) I think we have another six f/c coming out of the woods, then I can start cutting again.

zap

Backwoods Savage said:
Looks nice zap. Now if I could only show you how to stack so you didn't need any of those expensive t-posts....

Sav come on up we have room and enough wood for you to show me how! :)

zap

I'd love to zap. Maybe some day...

Status
Not open for further replies.