Chimney Liner

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gsmi50

Aug 27, 2012
I'm planning to buy a wood stove SS flex liner. Has anyone used the flex king from Chimney Liner Depot? Interested in any reviews of this company and liner?

I have used them. Good product and the service was good. That was four or five years ago. Over the years I haven't heard anything bad about the company or the liners here on the forum.

Got one of their 6"x20' flex liners in my chimney right now. Good product, good price, good customer service. I think you can't go wrong with their product...

I also used the flex king pro and got the insulation kit too for added safety

My wife and i installed it ourselves 30 foot length pulled it up from the bottom due to a 300lb stone chimney cap

not hard lots of support here and with chimney depot

I'm glad you guys are happy with chimneylinerdepot....I'm going to grab a 4" 25ft flex king pro insert kit with the insulation soon.

I don't remember seeing that. For what it's worth I had an experience like that with the vendor bragged on in that thread. Seems it can happen with any of them. The only chimney product vendor that has gotten my order right the first time every time is Hart's Hearth.

I've had good communications and no errors on several chimney systems ordered from dynamitebuys.com. Sean seems to know his stuff.

Happy with the rockford product from that old post, just cleaned it out the other day.

GSMI- these guys will definitely help ya with the learning curve if you're new to this - welcome and good luck with your project!

Status
Not open for further replies.