Chimney progress pics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BillsWS

Feeling the Heat
Dec 20, 2011
U.P. Michigan
Up on the roof for the final push to "get er done"
DSCN0570.jpg

DSCN0574.jpg

DSCN0578.jpg

Reactions: ScotO
Looks like a fine job so far Bill.

Scotty get that doobie off that squirrel and get that hearth done :)

It would go faster if you moved the ladder a little closer to the work. Does the contractor live on the other side of the state? Lol

Reactions: ScotO
It would go faster if you moved the ladder a little closer to the work. Does the contractor live on the other side of the state? Lol

Neumsky, the house is 2 story where I set up the scaffolding. Just to the left of the scaffolding it drops to 3 story.

Neumsky, the house is 2 story where I set up the scaffolding. Just to the left of the scaffolding it drops to 3 story.
Longer ladder haha I'm excited for you. How bout some inside pics. I'm still trying to figure out how to download smaller pics.

looks really good. wish i had enclosed mine.....guess i still could, but not on the top of my list.

cass

looks really good. wish i had enclosed mine.....guess i still could, but not on the top of my list.

cass
I kinda like the pipe look. Especially with the bracing around that massive 6 incher

Status
Not open for further replies.