Chimney Supply Source?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a look at hartshearth.com. Good prices and they know what they are doing. The stuff will get to you in a couple of days. I am in Prince William and can tell ya the only way to do it is order it online/on the phone. Go to a local stove store and that is what they are going to do. With a healthy markup and you still pay the freight.

If you would rather deal locally, go to J.E. Rice Hardware in Manassas and ask for Chase Rice, the owner. He is a straight shooter. You just aren't going to find everything you need in the store. But he is fair on prices for orders and an all around good guy.

Tell him the old fart with the long grey hair that comes in once a month to drool on the Hearthstone stoves sent ya. Bought my first stove from his daddy and buy all my extra venting stuff there. You will love the place. The only real old time hardware store that I know of on the planet and they handle most of the top wood stove brands.

Lowes sells Selkirk's Supervent at pretty good prices. Get yourself a 10% coupon from USPS and you're in business.

When I priced out a through the wall 21` vertical run setup, it came out to less than $1000 in stainless. That's with double wall stove pipe.

For example, a 6" pipe 36" section is $66 or about $60 with the discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.