chimney supply stores in metrowest boston

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ba_jie

Oct 8, 2008
Does anyone know a good chimney supply store around metro boston area?
I am looking to buy liner, flex spacer, connector etc...

Did you try the yellow pages. En-R-Gy saver in Holliston, MA has stoves and supplies. I bought furnace pipe from them last spring.
Sergio

i heard about it but never stepped into their store.
I guess i am more fond of warehouse style store where you can look around.

Is there any such store in Boston area?

Try calling your local Home Depot and Lowes. They have some supplies but I think it varies by store. I know the Lowes in Milford carries black single wall stove pipe, but I can't remember if they have any insulated pipe. I wouldn't count on online information to show what is really available (and enought of it) at a particular store.

jie said:

I had the same exact issue as you did a few weeks ago. This was what I found, I skipped the chimney/ stove supply stores, their price mark up was to high, and limited inventor. Next I tried, the numerous websites that sell flex liner kits, but then again all of them where to high in price, plus I want to see anf eel before I buy. I tried Home Depot and Lowes, but they did not carry the items you had. And what they did arry was for the pellet stoves. I found the best place to buy the items you are looking for was F.W.WEBB or type in WWW.FWWEBB.COM. They carry what you need at the best prices. and if they don't have it in stock they can get it for you.

Hope this helps
Frank

true, I tried some local fireplace stove stores. Their price is just too high for 5' liner.

LONDONDERRY said:
I found the best place to buy the items you are looking for was F.W.WEBB or type in WWW.FWWEBB.COM. They carry what you need at the best prices. and if they don't have it in stock they can get it for you.

Hope this helps
Frank

Hi Frank,

Just trying to find what they carry on there website and I am having a little trouble. I found chimney liners for gas and oil but nothing yet for wood? Any idea where it is?

Thanks,
-Tucker

jie said:

Hey jie,check out M.A.Peacard Co. on Mass.Ave in Boston. Ph-1-617-288-7350.Take Care.

Status
Not open for further replies.