Chopping fool !!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pallet Pete

This was a fantastic day ! I got use a great new tool Fiskars X27 :)

Pete

Attachments

• IMG_0070.jpg
    IMG_0070.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 533
Nice pete. Looks like a great day to be splitting. Snow, cold, having an awesome storage system. No way that stack is going to blow over. Hows the weather?

Thanks Backwoods ! It is about 31F right now outside but the wind makes it feel much colder today I would say it feels more like 20F out right now. That ax swinging non stop I was still breaking a good sweat and login it too :)

Pete

Looks like a good job Pete but I just have to say it.....that Fiskars is upside down for the Hearth :lol:

Got Tired of looking at my name! said:

Pete

Nice job on the splitting Pete, how much wood is in that stack?

zap

zapny said:

Pete

zap

Thanks zap there is about 1.5 face cords in that stack of wood the bin will hold 1 full cord when it is complete.

Pete

looking good Pete. You oughta file fer a patent on that rack, you have them pallet racks perfected! Nice work buddy!

Scotty Overkill said:
looking good Pete. You oughta file fer a patent on that rack, you have them pallet racks perfected! Nice work buddy!

Thanks Scotty maybe I will then I can sell it off for millions ! I would love to see the look on my wife's face when I tell her about this idea unfortunately I like sleeping indoors in the winter. :lol:

Pete

zapny said:

Pete

zap

Thanks zap there is about 1.5 face cords in that stack of wood the bin will hold 1 full cord when it is complete.

Pete

Nice, are putting a roof on once it's full?

zap

I am gonna put a tarp over the tops when they are full but not the sides.

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.