Christmas Eve work

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xbunzx

Feb 25, 2010
Forreston IL
Had to cut down 3 walnut trees, also split a face of oak before the walnut. My son who is 16 just keep saying "its Christmas Eve day just give it up". Here is a pic of my new 391. got to love it.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 311
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 297
Thats is pretty impressive. You are set for some time now. Listen to your boy.

Nice load of wood and a good looking saw.

Nice wood.
Nice truck . . . from what I can see.
Nice saw.
Nice rack . . . truck rack.

xbunzx said:
Had to cut down 3 walnut trees, also split a face of oak before the walnut. My son who is 16 just keep saying "its Christmas Eve day just give it up". Here is a pic of my new 391. got to love it.

Nice load of wood, did you mod the muffler?

zap

Lol..we were helping buck and haul a 60' or so willow we got free on Christmas eve! Hey, gonna have to heat the place next year too, right? :D

Real pretty saw. The bar and chain are so clean! No paint worn off yet!

Nice load of walnut too! Sounds like my kids...... I guess he'd rather be inside playing some video game?

Status
Not open for further replies.