Christmas present

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2014
Southern NJ
Love my infrared thermometer. I swear I am shooting it everywhere besides the stove. Lol.

I did the same (and still do). Was great for measuring the temp of homemade eggnog this week! And, when we want to really exercise the younger dog, just run the laser around the yard and she chases it like she's rabid! Comes in after 10 mins of constant running and drops to the floor for a nap

I got the opposite gift, a wort chiller. Brew on!

I guess the family knows me. From my daughter I got a long pair of stove gloves and a log carrier bag.

Reactions: BrotherBart
Nice. Got a moisture meter and tested the wood this morning. Splitting wood in the laundry room this morning checking moisture content. To funny. But good results 14-18% birch. Also got a echo 590 seems like a sweet saw and best bang for the dollar. Got the 18" bar. Couldn't think of a reason to really get the 20".

It's addictive to check temps from my couch.

Status
Not open for further replies.