Circle the wagons! Free hardwood.........Calling all hoosiers!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boots on the ground! 3 pignut hickorys, one shag bark hickory, 3 smaller hackle berry, 3 ash one beech IRONwood Repeat IRONWOON 18-24 inch on the hardwoods…....................Got to be over 15 cords Jack Pot!

Where is this wonderland of wood?

MMaul said:
Boots on the ground! 3 pignut hickorys, one shag bark hickory, 3 smaller hackle berry, 3 ash one beech IRONwood Repeat IRONWOON 18-24 inch on the hardwoods…....................Got to be over 15 cords Jack Pot!

Where is this wonderland of wood?

Pretty close to my house just a little further south maybe 4 miles.

Flat ground????????

sounds like you guys better get up a little earlier then normal... LOL

what time does this shin-dig get going.

Bocefus78 said:
Flat ground????????

Yep and lawn backs right into the fence line. One yard tree needs to go but not real big. Scrape yard tree got two places mix up........All stright hardwoods. I can hear them 360's bogging out already!

Jay, u sharpening chains beforehand? I got 2 that need a grinder. And a new 28 skip I want your special touch on....

Bocefus78 said:
Jay, u sharpening chains beforehand? I got 2 that need a grinder. And a new 28 skip I want your special touch on....

Be here at 8:30! Do you have a good hatchet for your splitter yet? Hickory should pop like a 12 gauage but that ash could get a little stringy.

What's hatchet for? If this is a dup. It cuz I'm on the stupid phone

Bocefus78 said:
What's hatchet for? If this is a dup. It cuz I'm on the stupid phone

lol some of this stuff could get stringy....This score may just make that black locust look pretty silly need both splitters running WOT!

mecreature said:
sounds like you guys better get up a little earlier then normal... LOL

what time does this shin-dig get going.

My house 8:30 this place is half hour closer for you! :)

I Gotcha now.....I got a couple light axes.....and a 16lb maul if you leave the pink bibs at home..lol I'll be there at 8 if that not too early.

Bocefus78 said:
I Gotcha now.....I got a couple light axes.....and a 16lb maul if you leave the pink bibs at home..lol I'll be there at 8 if that not too early.

Sounds good and its going to be warm enough I can do this in my pink thong!

I'll bring the camera....not sure if my friend will make it yet....will we have enough hands on deck to warrant the 2nd splitter without him?

:lol: Oh jeez we dont need that image!! :sick: ;-P

Like they say...once you see something,you cant 'unsee' it....

Bocefus78 said:
I'll bring the camera....not sure if my friend will make it yet....will we have enough hands on deck to warrant the 2nd splitter without him?

Hog tie him! And yes the saw crew will work them self's to the splitters quick enough i have a couple Mags.lol

Thistle said:
:lol: Oh jeez we dont need that image!! :sick: ;-P

Like they say...once you see something,you cant 'unsee' it....

Mine is the prettiest in town! ;-)

Ham and beans corn bread fry potato's for lunch! Just in case anyone still Hungary and thinking about me with pink thongs.............

I'll bring my small hatchet, in case we need another.

MMaul said:
I'll bring my small hatchet, in case we need another.

Think I have 2 but will need one felling. You will be impressed with these bad boys. Just drive through hard. There going to crack like a shot gun!

I'm about ready to have to start storing wood in the neighbours yard....good thing he doesn't burn

Bocefus78 said:
I'm about ready to have to start storing wood in the neighbours yard....good thing he doesn't burn

Going to be some bbq wood on this one. Where you live about 1500.00 a cord! lol

mecreature! Comfrims...WOOT WOOOT

smokinjay said:
Ham and beans corn bread fry potato's for lunch! Just in case anyone still Hungary and thinking about me with pink thongs.............

The meal sounds good, just make sure you have enough good paper!

julio

Attachments

• charmin-bears.jpg
    charmin-bears.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 169
I suspect Jay has one of these at home..
tpvjPj8uUo9Dpxhcndiyfso-9hfG4AtU80z7bDcomu0UhHPXSvLsf_Mf5PdsNdZdTJTt_1v2w98oJ6fJblFN03oIErr5diziEvmnIQVABCfH58leBam5pfoSr2W24S1M3Y8-goH9DgLj-hpqqwHtopZOFiaGwfne--I

Status
Not open for further replies.