Circle the wagons! Free hardwood.........Calling all hoosiers!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good I am going to bring my wood grenade wedge, has a very high lift in case we come across another one that doesnt go down easy.

MMaul said:
Sounds good I am going to bring my wood grenade wedge, has a very high lift in case we come across another one that doesnt go down easy.

Need a truck in the field on that big hickory I bet it is hollow and where not going to get enough lift with wedges!

I am still in search of a hitch for steven, if not if we can get the suburban back there I am all for it.

MMaul said:
I am still in search of a hitch for steven, if not if we can get the suburban back there I am all for it.

Steven may be at Riely with his kid!

Forgot about that. Any word?

MMaul said:
Forgot about that. Any word?

He is going to have lots of issues long process.

Sucks!!! Let me know if he needs anything.

Sucks to hear bout Steven n the child.....what's up? Pm if you want.

Bocefus78 said:
Sucks to hear bout Steven n the child.....what's up? Pm if you want.

Its been going sence birth 3 months to much to list better he explains it, because I have no chance of spelling it! On Feeding tubes now.

Man.....that's awful!

Bocefus78 said:
Man.....that's awful!

Hes got a very good chance of making it. They just have to watch hes weight daily he lost 2 lbs but gain it back, but it chances everyday. Hes not in the hospital 24/7 but enough that its hard on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.