circuit board search

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

glenhope

Jan 29, 2012
centralpa
I am looking for circuit board for a Harman Pellet Pro II. Is there a dealer or maintenance co. that can supply or replace a alternative fix for my stove? Everything on the stove works, but it will not self adjust to thermostat. I have called multiple dealers in the PA area, even one in Montana with no luck. Is there no solution for this? Any advice or ideas would be welcomed.

I don't know if it'll help, but try calling
Best Fire in Green Island, NY. They may
even have the part that they can overnight
to you. They are a Platinum Harman Dealer...
(518) 687-2388 - call between 8AM & 3:30PM
for parts...

Bob, Thank you! Best Fire came through. They were the first dealer to contact Harman direct
and inquire about these boards, and got one. I want to thank ( I think his name was) Vic and Best Fire
for they concern and help. I would refer this dealer to anyone who was looking for advice or assistance
in fixing or replacing a stove. I could not be more pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.