CL 090

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
800 to 1200 is standard price,maybe 1400 if extra nice,but that's rare

Its amazing, there all one of a kind?

I lucked into a low use 090 this summer.It had 15 tanks through it.It still has a green sticker on the top cover,and a clear sticker on the clutch cover about the ES bar .It came with 3 bars and chains,2 stihl bars 36"and 48" i belive and a 2 man carlton cannon bar.I may be of on a inch or 2.It came delivered for $ 700 with a few other odds and ends.The owner was a retired State Trooper and described it to a t.
I made sure there was no fuel in it,and tucked it away for now.Then a friend of mine buggered up his shoulder,he stops by and says the 090 looks lonely and gives me his 3120 to keep it company.It needs some love but is a low time one too.
Last year i would have never thought i would find the biggest saws out there around here.Been wanting one for a mill,now have two.
Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.