CL ad, better but still not enough.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Wolf

Minister of Fire
Jun 13, 2008
Eastern CT
I like the offer of a case of Bud, but its not enough to get me to take crappy wood and brush.

http://hartford.craigslist.org/zip/2336182922.html

LET’S GO! Come get this firewood consisting of hardwood branches, limbs stacked in neat piles along with some odd chunks of hardwood and get a bonus. Only if you are 21 or older, I will throw in a case of Budweiser to make disappear. Free wood and a beer bonus WOW! I want it gone without a trace 860*519*4651

Come clean my gutters to get some seedlings and I will throw in a soda! Yep, thats gonna happen :)

Wow.... If they threw in a pony keg AND a $100 bill,then I might consider it.

If I was in a good mood when first seeing the ad

Thistle said:
Wow.... If they threw in a pony keg AND a $100 bill,then I might consider it.

If I was in a good mood when first seeing the ad

lol That is what it would take to pick up that crap!

Greg, you beat me to it. I was just going to post that here.

Maybe if that was PBR, I would jump all over it!!

KC

someone with a back yard fire pit or high school kids wanting some faster burning stuff for a football rally fire in the Fall might snag that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.