CL chainsaw Mall 2 person

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

varna

Dec 2, 2009
SNJ
Maybe someone here might be interested. I'm just curious what it might be worth. Not interested enough to buy it though.
Pics of saw on ad.

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/tls/2327017530.html

Chain Saw-Mall 2 person complete - $1 (Medford)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-04-15, 1:48PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This saw has been in the garage for a loooooong time. Was my grandfathers saw when he lived in CA. Saw needs on/off switch and a diaphragm for the carb. The paint is peeling off of the aluminum and it has very little surface rust. I thought I would re-do the saw, make it look nice and put it on the mantle at the cabin and I've been saying that for 20 years. Best cash offer takes it...leave a phone # when you reply to this post or you will not be contacted.. Thanks. chainsaw chain saw Mall Chainsaw Huge chainsaw Mall

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Saw like that I would love to have one, but would not want to invest much.

Some guys over on arboristsite.com have Mall 2 man saws. Those things are beasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.