CL Firewood / tree trunks for sale

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should e-mail the seller and see if the $10 each trunks come with free poison ivy! :lol:

I like the table and chairs for $180.

such a deal!

Peace,
- Sequoia

Just in case the ad expires...

Attachments

• Tree Trunk Table with Stools.jpg
    Tree Trunk Table with Stools.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 413
he's got skills

Maybe we have it all wrong.
Maybe we should be making trunk art with our rounds. :) :)

The table is upside down. Everyone knows you have to put the flared end up. My guess is he screwed up the cut on that side.

I saw that a little while ago. I actually responded to it (sarcastically)....I didn't get a response. :(

People will sell anything , I once saw an ad "for sale one shoe good condition 5:00" ! in the local paper

Tony H said:
People will sell anything , I once saw an ad "for sale one shoe good condition 5:00" ! in the local paper
I wish I could buy one sock. Always wondered how I end up with single orphaned socks. I keep hanging on to them in hopes their pair will be found.

LLigetfa said:
Tony H said:
I wish I could buy one sock. Always wondered how I end up with single orphaned socks. I keep hanging on to them in hopes their pair will be found.

Not sure how it made it all the way from ON, but I may have your other sock!

Status
Not open for further replies.