CL free ad its a gem lol

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thistle

Minister of Fire
Dec 16, 2010
Central IA
Maybe I'm slow today,but what other kind of logs are there if not wood? (Dont answer that :lol: )

Pickup Load of Wood Logs (Winterset)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-06-19, 3:24PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a pickup load of wood logs of various sizes. Great for camping. Some starter sticks too. Some of these logs need to be cut in smaller pieces for the fire. Already on the truck. Will deliver for a little gas money. 515-462-5820. Thanks for looking.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2450055841

http://desmoines.craigslist.org/zip/2450055841.html

Well, how about those logs you see in gas fireplaces? I tried burning some of these one time though and couldn't even get them started even using Super Cedars.

Oh yes, then there are the pecan log rolls I love....

there are Captain's Logs. Or, you shoulda seen the log I dropped....oh, never mind.

This is a good one:

Cherry wood for sale - $150

Date: 2011-06-10, 12:56PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Three Cherry trees have fallen in my yard. One has already been chopped into fire wood....two others have been cut in half. Not sure what they're worth, but have been told they're in great shape and are in the range of $400-$500.
I just want to get them off of my property...looking for $150 OBO!

There's also the 'ol Yule Log.

Regarding the cherry trees above, its a good deal if he were to pay me $150 to remove that wood. Although, I'd do it for $100. ;-)

and for the saltwater fisher folks chum logs

well... there's vehicle logs, & icecream cake logs... you can also have plastic toy logs... or rock logs (petrified wood)... ;-P

Perhaps I missed it but Pretzel Logs....

There's always the "Ren and Stimpy" version

Attachments

• LOG.jpg
    LOG.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 218
Status
Not open for further replies.