CL funny?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
List price on a new one is $4,150.

Doesn't look to me like they took too good care of it. Or maybe I just get too nuts with mine. maybe the blower went bad because it was clogged with ash and never cleaned.

Its 5 years old, and needs a blower, doesnt look gently used either... and it says $275 a ton for the pellets.... I'm about an hour from Akron, and I got White Lightning pellets for 168 a ton, I'd stay away from that deal ..

Nicholas440 said:
Its 5 years old, and needs a blower, doesnt look gently used either... and it says $275 a ton for the pellets.... I'm about an hour from Akron, and I got White Lightning pellets for 168 a ton, I'd stay away from that deal ..

Do you mind giving your source for these pellets? I'm in NW PA. Have you burned them in the past? How good are they?

Panhandler said:
Barely used but needs new blower?

Nope..BARLEY used... I thought it was pellet only!

I gave $2500 for my used Mt Vernon NON AE. Seemed like a good deal to me. It didn't need any work though.

I'm sure they listed it high, Knowing most will dicker and try to talk them down.

Deduct the blower and a couple hours of you time to clean it?

Status
Not open for further replies.