CL score - I think??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BobUrban

Minister of Fire
Jul 24, 2010
Central Michigan
I picked up this Tacomec Mini Jolly sharpener for $25.00 and I think I got a decent little homeowner tool for a fair price. I had no clue about the brand or even what brand it was. I just ask if the seller would mail it if I sent him a check that he could wait to recieve before shipping.

Seller agreed and here it is. I am trying to find info online but really don't care. For the price and feel of the machine I think I got a solid little unit that will be a great addition to my tool box and will help myself and friends stay sharp.

I just ran 4 chains through it at 30 degrees so I will test drive my work this weekend. I added the duct tape mod as it has a little crack in the motor housing - beyond that and some obvious use it seems ok?

Anyone have one of these or know anything I should know? Any input at all?

Attachments

• DSCF9843.JPG
    DSCF9843.JPG
    245.3 KB · Views: 114
  • DSCF9844.JPG
    DSCF9844.JPG
    200.3 KB · Views: 109
  • DSCF9845.JPG
    DSCF9845.JPG
    149.3 KB · Views: 106
Reactions: raybonz and milleo
Status