CL score

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

James02

Feeling the Heat
Aug 18, 2011
N.Y.S.
Love my gal for this find....I'm always looking and never find anything....the ONE post she sends me and it's the mother load....Too bad the JETS are playing Monday and not Sunday when I'll be tending to this...

Attachments

• 2012-10-04_18-12-48_40.jpg
    2012-10-04_18-12-48_40.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 197
Love my gal for this find....I'm always looking and never find anything....the ONE post she sends me and it's the mother load....Too bad the JETS are playing Monday and not Sunday when I'll be tending to this...
What kind of wood is it... beside the best kind of firewood ... free!==c

Looks like a big score, way to go!

There is some oak and maple....I tried to work it for an hour and didn't make a dent.....It is close to 6' tall and 10' wide ish...My wheel barrel has a flat that needs to be remedied... I'm done scrounging for a bit i think.

Great score!

I like the way it's piled on the driveway & in front of the garage door. A big motivator !

Reactions: Senatormofo
That is fantastic James. Now you also have a reason to fix that tire. But don't stop scrounging.

Exactly, the scrounges should never stop. I find you have slow times when there's nothing for months at a time and then times when it doesn't stop coming in for weeks.

It looks like some of the big rounds are Norway Maple. Nice firewood, and lots of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.