CL Silver Maple Oak score (updated today!)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratman

Feeling the Heat
Aug 11, 2009
Bedford, NH
home.comcast.net
you sure that 361 can cut it?

Ratman said:
smokinj said:
you sure that 361 can cut it?

uhhh....what do you mean?
just trying to rattle your cage. I cut with someone who has one. nice saw

Very nice! Hopefully you can get the rest of it before somebody else does.

useoilsparingLEE said:
Looky like all maple!

Thats what I was thinking, still a good score!

Ratman, not white oak but an excellent score for sure. Congratulations.

You think I would have a clue and actually look at the leaves that were everywhere around the dropped tree(s).
:)
Lady said white oak, it was pouring, and my mouth was watering just looking at it.
My bad. I think there was a mix at the site and I'll check the bottom pieces I took later to ensure it's exclusively maple.

Ratman said:
You think I would have a clue and actually look at the leaves that were everywhere around the dropped tree(s).
Lady said white oak, it was pouring, and my mouth was watering just looking at it.
My bad. I think there was a mix at the site and I'll check the bottom pieces I took later to ensure it's exclusively maple.

lol sliver maple but still burns good

Ratman said:

More today!!!
I love CL.
Same deal: 8mi. drive, cut each piece, carry 40’ to truck.
Approximately 9 times more next week.

http://home.comcast.net/~ratline/Firewood/CL_SilverMaple.jpg

Congats good score!

Status
Not open for further replies.