CL WOLCOTT CT

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2010
Southington CT
Just in case the central CT crew missed this...

FIREWOOD FREE Log length, many cords already down (Wolcott)

Date: 2011-09-30, 11:22PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have alot.. as in maybe 10+ cord of hardwood trees that have already been dropped. These are 12" to 30" trees, red oak, tulip poplar, a few birch and chestnut oak. I would normally try and sell some of this stuff, but I need it gone asap. You bring a vehicle to haul it, and you bring the help to load it. These are nice trees and it might be worth it for someone to come in with a grapple trailer and bring some of it to the mill, or use it for firewood. Email me for more info. I will need to meet you there to show you where to go. Trees have been down for between 2 days and 2 months at most.

I sent a reply to the ad around 915 this morning and haven't gotten a response. Oh well. Seems like there are fewer free wood postings on craigslist this year. Thankfully I'm pretty far ahead right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.