CL You got to see this one..

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just wrong!

"Please be insured in case you hurt yourself or my property. The neighbors are in Florida so I'm not too concerned about their property."

:lol: got a set of brass ones alright...

Looks like a sequoia tree-house. Kinda.

Were you to just fell one of those trees, the shock of the stem hitting the earth would likely knock all the plaster/wallboard off the walls of the house.

Was this posted on Apr. 1?

LOL!

Just fell everything towards the middle!

CL Add

I need someone to cut a few trees in the front of my house. You can have the FREE wood. All you have to do is cut them down and you can have all the wood. You must take all debris including all of the smaller branches. Basically I just don't want to pay anyone, so I'm offering you the wood in return for your labor and expense. Please be insured in case you hurt yourself or my property. The neighbors are in Florida so I'm not too concerned about their property. First come first served and I am unanimous on that. No scammers please.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 2321193738-0

PostingID: 2321193738

Attachments

• CL add.jpg
    CL add.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 444
"I'd be happy to take down those trees for you. Experienced timber harvester, and will remove all debris and stack it nicely in my yard. Will take me a day to get there, is near my summer house, currently in Florida" :0

will remove all debris
I will bring my payloader to scoop up all the debris. Where you gonna live after its all gone?

Will

How did we ever amuse ourselves before the advent of digital photography and Photoshop? %-P Rick

"IF" that was a real picture of a real house the roots of the trees would most assuredly be pushing that foundation to bits. I cut one down that was much farther from the structure and a smaller sequoia that had begun to severely crack the foundation. The person who posted this is a lot like most others on CL. I for one do not appreciate the frequent abuse of the classified adds. It seems to have a small ratio of real and valuable adds and a bulk of crud. :mad:

That is the trouble with free ads, they can get used and abused. I do like CL though, I still wonder how they make any money since it is all free.

Status
Not open for further replies.