Class A cap replacement

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No excuses now Dave.

can't go wrong with that price

Well, money's tight right now. Ben's is a good 6-7 hour round trip and close to $100 in gas.
They don't ship here, according to the site. For the extra couple hundos, I'd just get the one from HD shipped here. When I have the dough. Still working on it.
Heard of being stuck between a rock and a hard place? >>

Just funnin ya Dave, you do what you have to do brother. My motto for the majority of my purchases is, if I can't pay in cash, I ain't buying it.
The deals will be there when your ready to go for it.

Ain't no thang, Hog. I got this stove to the point where I can sleep all night, but I really want a new one to clean up the air and burn less wood.
It's funny how quickly a thread about smoke rollout turns into one about getting a new stove.:cool:
If I wait until next year, I can probably get a nice cat stove, which will work much better here. The new pipe can be done and should be done prior to that and should help me live with this stove another season.
With the new stoves in the works, I'd kinda like to see more options anyway.
Unless a rich relative leaves me a bunch of money, the new stove is a few months away. Back to putting in a couple more feet of Class A, a brace, and call it a season.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.