Class A chimney deal!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brenndatomu

Minister of Fire
Aug 21, 2013
NE Ohio
I know it may be a little late in the year, but for any of you that need to put a up new class A chimney and haven't bought it yet, I just seen that the "big green home improvement store that starts with M and ends with ards", has Selkirk 6" x 36" SS for $59 through 9/22/13. Just thought I'd post a lil FYI in case you missed it, seems like a pretty good deal!

Edit: Oops, I meant Supervent, not Selkirk. That's what I get for posting right after getting up...

Last edited:
We don't have those stores here, too bad.

That's pretty good - seen the same pipe here recently over $90 at one store. Menards flyers show up in Ontario mailboxes all the time - guess there's sometimes some bargains to entice....

Thanks for the tip!

Be sure to check the shipping option. Shipped to me is still a bit cheaper then me buying local!!!!!

Jim

I just picked up 8 pieces from my local Menards, at $15 off per section it saved me $120 total. It was on sale a month ago for the same price and I was kicking myself because I missed it.

Reactions: brenndatomu
Turns out you weren't incorrect when you posted as Selkirk, Supervent is made by Selkirk.

Status
Not open for further replies.