1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Class A chimney deal!

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by brenndatomu, Sep 19, 2013.

1. brenndatomu

brenndatomu Minister of Fire

Loc:
    NE Ohio
    I know it may be a little late in the year, but for any of you that need to put a up new class A chimney and haven't bought it yet, I just seen that the "big green home improvement store that starts with M and ends with ards", has Selkirk 6" x 36" SS for $59 through 9/22/13. Just thought I'd post a lil FYI in case you missed it, seems like a pretty good deal!

Edit: Oops, I meant Supervent, not Selkirk. That's what I get for posting right after getting up...
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2013

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Highbeam

Highbeam Minister of Fire

Loc:
    base of Mt. Rainier on the wet side, WA
    We don't have those stores here, too bad.
  3. bag of hammers

bag of hammers Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northern ON
    That's pretty good - seen the same pipe here recently over $90 at one store. Menards flyers show up in Ontario mailboxes all the time - guess there's sometimes some bargains to entice....
  4. JSGAuto

JSGAuto New Member

Thanks for the tip!

Be sure to check the shipping option. Shipped to me is still a bit cheaper then me buying local!!!!!

Jim
  5. JSGAuto

JSGAuto New Member

Just ordered.

Thanks again, saved a few hundred bucks!!!
    brenndatomu likes this.
  6. Jtrasap

Jtrasap Guest

I just picked up 8 pieces from my local Menards, at $15 off per section it saved me $120 total. It was on sale a month ago for the same price and I was kicking myself because I missed it.
    brenndatomu likes this.
  7. Jtrasap

Jtrasap Guest

Turns out you weren't incorrect when you posted as Selkirk, Supervent is made by Selkirk.