class A stove pipe ID

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

burnham

Oct 19, 2007
central massachusetts
I have some 6" class a pipe for a chimney on my Mansfield, and need more. My current setup is about 2' too short, so it drafts like poo. I'm having a little trouble finding a piece to match. The male end of the existing pipe has 8 raised sections that lock into the female end by twisting the pipe a little. The house was built in '85, and I think the chimney was installed then. I can't find any ID tags on my existing parts. Any ideas as to how I can figure out what brand I have? Thanks, Todd

edit I think it's Simpson Duravent, but I'm not sure.

well it wasn't simpson duravent.....until I introduced it do a 21oz estwing framer and a rivet gun. job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.