Clean Energy Pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mik_kane

Feeling the Heat
Dec 14, 2012
NEPA Poconos
I was at my local Lowes today and the only pellets they had were Cheat River and Clean Energy. I know that Cheat River pellets are not that great but I know nothing about Clean Energy. Here are some pics of the bag and bar code.

CE Bag.jpg CE bar code.jpg

I was at my local Lowes today and the only pellets they had were Cheat River and Clean Energy. I know that Cheat River pellets are not that great but I know nothing about Clean Energy. Here are some pics of the bag and bar code.

View attachment 138354 View attachment 138355
Hello Mik:
Your will find this information on the main form, from jtakeman, getting bar codes off the bags, which is
the first line. They show being made by Hamer WV. Don't forget, to try a few bags.
Good Luck

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.