Clean that stove!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks awesome. I have a elec car buffer that I have used in between coats. Yours doesn't look like it needs it but I am guessing you would do the same!

The spun photos is a common problem at any forum. Turn your camera horizontal when taking a pic. Did you take the rotated pics with your phone in a vertical position?

Stove looks nice. Just like a new one. Good job

No!, I haven't cleaned my stove from last spring, glass is filthy, It's full of ash and I'm burning Oil!!
41 here this morning, 62 in house, still toasty, Not turning any heat on till Nov 1st!

Reactions: Kennyz
No!, I haven't cleaned my stove from last spring, glass is filthy, It's full of ash and I'm burning Oil!!
41 here this morning, 62 in house, still toasty, Not turning any heat on till Nov 1st!

If that's some sort of protest, ok, I hope it makes you feel better. I do the same when I shave my head in March, it's my way of flipping off winter. But I hate to tell ya, it's going to come wether, your stove is clean or not. Kinda like the grinch, you can't stop it from coming.... lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.