Cleanfire Pacific

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2010
Southern NH
Anyone burn these? Can get them for $290 delivered. Any good?

For the last 2 years. Good heat, not too much ash, consistent results. Gonna buy them again for next winter.

Forgot to say, I get the hardwood type. Never tried to softwoods.

Never bought em in bulk but the few bags I did try were just ok with the heat and ash.
If you can, try em out again this year before commiting to them.

Rumor on the street is they are not from the same pellet mfr as last year.

Never bought em in bulk but the few bags I did try were just ok with the heat and ash.
If you can, try em out again this year before commiting to them.

Rumor on the street is they are not from the same pellet mfr as last year.
Cleanfire Hardwoods = NEWP
Cleanfire Pacific = LG Granules this year, last year was Eagle Valley - Eagle Valley were better but LG's are pretty good. If WP.com offers LG's in your area they are often $10 less per ton for the exact same pellet. Cannot beat the service, which is why I recommend.

Cleanfire Pacific = LG Granules this year, last year was Eagle Valley - Eagle Valley were better but LG's are pretty good. If WP.com offers LG's in your area they are often $10 less per ton for the exact same pellet. Cannot beat the service, which is why I recommend.

If the Cleanfire hardwoods are in fact, NEWP, you'd be getting ripped off for $290/ton. Just buy the Green Supreme at the big box stores when they have them again. They are the exact same NEWP as well and a heck of a lot cheaper.

I burnt the Cleanfire hardwoods this past season. Heat was ok but a lot of ash.Trying the Cleanfire Pacific this year from WP.Com

If I can get Green Teams this year, I will try a ton. Really liked the few bags I burnt last season.

Anyone burn these? Can get them for $290 delivered. Any good?
I bought 5 tons of the clean fire pacific last year and they were the best pellets I've burned yet. Hot fire, very low ash.
I've burned LGs before but with a different pellet stove they were good but my opion not as good as the cleanfire pacific.

Thanks, I've been burning NEWP for past few years, not very impress by them lately. Want a decent pellet for the cold season. Thinking of going to Okanagan and Barefoot's.

Just to toss it out there, Vermont WP.....very very good. little dusty in the bag, but @ $259 a ton and local to NE, no brainer. Lower ash than Okies but not quite as much heat....but very close.
Where did you find VWP for $259?

Retraction, hey folks, I did speak with some people in the know at WP.com, I am wrong. Cleanfires are NOT LG's but that is all I got for info. Still a great pellet and so are LG's

I've burned LG Granules for about 4 years now. They're okay, but I've noticed they run through streaks where the heat goes up for some bags, down for others.Going to give the Cleanfire Pacific a shot this year. They're pricing at $284/ton, plus delivery, which seems pretty good to me (certainly within what I budget for my pellets).

Status
Not open for further replies.