Cleaning burn-pot holes

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
slls- that is a fancy specialty tool you got there...what you call it? the burnpot holer-outer? klinker extinker? hopefully something really catchy.

Hmmmm... I would call it a Combustion air extender in the available finish of Hot Dip Galvanize.

forya said:
Hmmmm... I would call it a Combustion air extender in the available finish of Hot Dip Galvanize.

that DOES sound fancy. add some snazzy packaging...maybe offer it with red handle.

Too bad they dont make these stoves with a replaceable screen that you just toss out and replace when it gets filled up.....Just like the bowl in my water-bong!

johnnycomelately said:
Too bad they dont make these stoves with a replaceable screen that you just toss out and replace when it gets all sooted and filled up with crud.....Just like the bowl in my water-bong!

No name, just another of my cheap tools. Buy, buy what.

I like using Alan wrench ....

Status
Not open for further replies.