Cleaning exhaust fan on the Napoleon pellet stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

save$

Minister of Fire
Sep 22, 2008
Chelsea Maine
So far I've had good luck cleaning my Napoleon stove with a vac, and then outside with the leaf vac. I think I want to try to get at the exhaust fan, but am concerned about the user manual where says to get a new gasket. Haven't found one yet. ? if ok to use the old one if able to get the fan out without breaking the gasket. Anyone with past experience cleaning one of these? Helpful hints etc. thanks.

I have a two season nps40 with zero problems and going. I also keep the stove weekly (or more) shop vac cleaned and use a leaf blower (elec power and from outside if anybody trys it wrongly ha ha)
Have you tried to purchase the blower gasket through the Napolean factory or maybe Zoobler?

Status
Not open for further replies.