cleaning new system

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsmaster

Minister of Fire
Jan 25, 2010
N.W. Ohio
Well almost done with boiler shed piping and shop radiant floor hook up. My house however still has a week or so till it will be ready. Can I run the system without cleaning for a week or put cleaner in and leave in untill house is ready, or should I just wait till everything is done to light it up. I am using a couple of old propane tanks for storage 1000 gal so I dont want to treat it twice. Any advise is appreceated as allways.
THANKS J.T.
PS It's really cold here and I'm getting anxious ! OK I better get off here and do some plumbing.

depends on the cleaner, the stuff I will be using is 24 hours only, the grade below that was several days. Call Mike 920 324 2007 he will know.

Status
Not open for further replies.