clearance

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To answer some questions I still have 18 inches in front with a little adjustment in my hearth pad. My circulation problem is a bit better as I installed a through wall fan going up my stairs so the warm air gets blowen into my living room. This seem to work. I agree I hope I don't heat myself out. Gunner your Idea is good as I was going to put the 1400 upstairs and the PE downstairs but after all my figuring I realized I didn't have the room up stairs as my house isn't that big. The only reason I switched was like Begreen said I got a great deal on the PE and I would like to try the EBT. There was no problem with the 1400 at all most of the problems were circulation related

Status
Not open for further replies.