clearly addicted

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

onetracker

Minister of Fire
Aug 11, 2011
rondout valley ny
went skydiving this morning with my wife, son, grand niece and brother in law. so awesome to see my wife dissappear into the clouds. after that we took a killer mountain bike ride.

then..what else???

FIREWOOD!

went over to the logging yard around 7pm and scored a pickup full to the bumpers of mostly sugar maple rounds from 12-20" and also some 20" red oak rounds. since my wife was there to help i didn't have to do any noodling. we just deadlifted them onto the tailgate and sauntered home. total drive time....about 2 minutes each way. by the way, this wood is for 2014/15.

can't wait for the cold weather !

OT

I havnt been here that long but, this may be the first post in the history of hearth.com to link skydiving and firewood in the same posting.

I have been here for a long damn time and I will concur.

If you were thinking about firewood while skydiving, I fear you have reached a level of addiction that no one here can comprehend. Best of luck to you.:p

Reactions: Realstone
If you were thinking about firewood while skydiving, I fear you have reached a level of addiction that no one here can comprehend. Best of luck to you.:p

yeah

be a cruel irony to land IN someone's firewood pile.

Reactions: Realstone
What, no scoping of dead standing timber from a great vantage point?

Reactions: milleo
My wife says she'd like to try skydiving. I can't help but wonder why anyone would want to jump out of a perfectly safe airplane!

Status
Not open for further replies.