Climate Change, the more immediate problem

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

begreen

Mooderator
Staff member
Nov 18, 2005
South Puget Sound, WA
Reactions: vinny11950
I was listening to a piece on the radio while I was to & from work this past weekend. Basically agreed with the article posted & surmised that the jelly fish would be one of a very few species to benefit, as the oceans would be returning to a state they were in some 350 million years ago. Plenty of jellies, very few fish. They also noted that it was happening at a far greater pace than even the doomer's had predicted some decades ago.

Kinda sad & funny at the same time as all I get from main stream media are stock prices, commodity prices, global economic outlooks, etc, etc. We are way more concerned with the global economic outlook than the global environmental outlook as developed societies. Not good long term.

climate_denier_cartoon.jpg

Reactions: pen
Status
Not open for further replies.