Closed cell foam costs

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

EatenByLimestone

Staff member
Hearth Supporter
Saw some old coworkers who spray foam a couple days ago. Last year it would cost $1 /bdft to spray. Currently 1.30. They expect $2/bdft this summer.

If you’re planning on foam, now might be a good time.

Froth packs are way up. Almost double from two years ago.

I was looking at the kits online for a 16x10 shed I’m rebuilding for sharpening bandsaw blades and chainsaw chain. Whew! Would have been nice but just too dang expensive for what I’m doing

I was looking at the kits online for a 16x10 shed I’m rebuilding for sharpening bandsaw blades and chainsaw chain. Whew! Would have been nice but just too dang expensive for what I’m doing
I just line my walls with all of my excess money..

it's colder than I would have hoped.

Froth packs are way up. Almost double from two years ago.

The guys mentioned that laws regarding their availability are changing too.

Running some power outlets, I picked up some cheap plastic mud boxes that have the little grabber flapper and some cheap outlets from depot, wow, the flapper’s won’t screw in and the screws that come on the outlets won’t screw in to the mud box. I’ve never seen anything like it. Feel like going there and having one of the employees see what I’m talking about. Crazy times