Clydesdale prices?? vs Tharrington 7100i Vs Harman vs Quadra 5700 ( all Wood Insert)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pelham45

Mar 29, 2009
Western MA
Any one have any thoughts and / or approximate prices on these stoves.. We really would like to enjoy our fireplace again but don't want to compromise on reliability and value... we also don't wnat to drain the checking account.. We have a floor to ceiling ( vaulted) Brick Fireplace with granite in front.. We are thinking about driving to NH to save the sales tax.. so we can spend a bit more... any ideas on a decent stove shop up there are appreciated as well..

Where you at in Western Mass?
The company I work for will install in Western Mass &
we don't charge you sales tax - IF we do the install...
If you buy it from us in NY, you'll pay NYS Sales Tax...
We carry the Hearthstone unit & are probably gonna start carrying Quads, again...
We can probably get the Harman, as we are a dealer for their units...
We also have the Jotul, Regency & Hampton units...
PM me if you want more info...

The clydesdale has been redesigned, if you decide to go with that option, the new improved version should be out sometime before next fall. The newer version has a better blower system, and a cleaner design on the surround. Current retail on a clydesdale is $2800 matte black, $3200 blue black. Current price ont he 5100I by quad is about $3200 with nickel or gold trim.

Status
Not open for further replies.