Clydesdale pricing

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

archer292

Jan 3, 2008
LI NY
Clydesdale - 2599
full two story liner with top plate kit, cap, and elbow - 950
Tax - 306.10
Installation - 675
Brings the total to 4530.10

Can some other clydesdale owners give me an opinion on this price?
Best price I found by calling some online shops was 2450 for the stove. 2499 is hearthstones msrp.
The prices above were not negotiated but I can tell you I got the feeling there isn't that much room, maybe a hundred or two at best.

That's about the right price for a Clydesdale. A Belgiun is about the same. A Morgan... Whoops. Wrong pony...

Yeah I paid $2,500 for mine. Install was $700, but they were running a special on flu liners so I got the full SS liner for free. That was a biggie...

It's a great stove though. And you'll recoup the cost of it in a few years tops, even quicker if you can scrounge some free wood!

Status
Not open for further replies.