C'MON wood guy's why don't you respond to this thread............. Someone needs advice

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Elk-Man is on the case, I feel sorry for the installers :vampire:

looks like we've done about as much as can be done by remote control....

Within minor variation it looks like all the pro's came up with about the same diagnosis - bad install allowing a wood gas explosion to go the wrong way and blow the surround off...

Gooserider

I kinda liked the crazed coons theory.

I get it t Its the greek othodox Christmas and santa kicked open the suround. Or Santa was held in detention by air traffic controllers and was late making his rounds

elkimmeg said:
I get it t Its the greek othodox Christmas and santa kicked open the suround. Or Santa was held in detention by air traffic controllers and was late making his rounds

OK<OK<OK How do we go from the mystery puffing/seriously dangerous explosion of a stove to an Orthodox Christmas grinch. Me thinks the score was not the best. That's the advantage of being so far from Champions, it doesn't matter.

UncleRich
True, the discussions can certainly take off in many directions - but gotta say that's part of what I enjoy about this site.

I know it's been slow around here guys, but this was just a post to wake people up and throw the knowledge to the other thread.
Did not expect a response here. But the Santa thing.......... :lol: LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.