co op pellet purchase

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mtalea

Feeling the Heat
Dec 14, 2005
Bristol, Connecticut
Hello all, Anyone in or near the Bristol,Ct area interested in getting together for a large pellet order?

Contact me asap

Thanks
Matt

I live in Avon CT and would be interested in a large pellet purchase. Where are you thinking of ordering pellets?

You can email me if you'd like!

Thanks!

hey thanks for the reply,But I am no longer trying to do the co-op thing due to a lack of commitment and interest,I was locked in at 266.00 a ton but some others didnt come thru..so now I will wait to do the co-op in april/may for the next heating season

OK, I will keep you informed. the way it will work is cash or check to me...I will pay for order,if I dont receive money when it is time..that person will be S.O.L.

I make NOTHING on the deal.no bs.anyone can seen the invoice,just as all of you I am trying to get my stuff alil cheaper and guaranteed it will be there ,not like what we are going thru now.

All buyers are responsible for picking up their pellets at my house in a timely manor.

send me a private msg with your personal email so I can keep it in my address book for this future transaction.

Thanks
Matt

Bristol,Ct

Status
Not open for further replies.