Coalbrookdale Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not looking for one , my daughter bought a home and the stove was left. Want to know if it is a stove someone would want to use. My daughter has no use for it.

Not looking for one , my daughter bought a home and the stove was left. Want to know if it is a stove someone would want to use. My daughter has no use for it.

Depending on the condition of the stove, it may still have good value. How much is hard to say without seeing it. We would have to have pictures of exterior and interior to be of greater assistance.

If you want to give it away, post in the Articles for Sale forum. It should go quickly.
https://www.hearth.com/talk/forums/articles-for-sale-wanted-etc.10/

They are nice stoves for wood burning - short burn times, but nice heat.
They also burn hard coal decently.

You should surely be able to give it away for the hauling or even sell it if you want to go through the trouble of doing so.

The classified here, ebay and craigslist all work well for selling stoves.

Status
Not open for further replies.