Cold Front........

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
moving in on NYS Thursday, they're calling for a 30 degree temp drop, that means some possible high winds.

Check your area.

Humid with clouds and sun; a heavy afternoon t-storm; thunderstorms can be strong, perhaps severe

Reactions: WellSeasoned
I am all for the cooler air, the last couple weeks have been quite pleasant.

Need to wrap up a few projects and it's time to get back into the wood processing mode.

KC

I am all for the cooler air, the last couple weeks have been quite pleasant.

Need to wrap up a few projects and it's time to get back into the wood processing mode.

KC
Once we have enough snow on the ground, the wood processing will stop so we can hit some trails, screw the wood.

Bring on the cooler weather. I've had enough of this warmer week here. You might just want to check on that birch leaner after the winds.

Reactions: thewoodlands
Bring on the cooler weather. I've had enough of this warmer week here. You might just want to check on that birch leaner after the winds.
I might take a run back in tomorrow, that thing is hanging by the bark.

I might take a run back in tomorrow, that thing is hanging by the bark.

I could tell in the picture. Once those other trees its leaning on move in the wind, she'll be down in no time. Good bit of wood it looked like.

I could tell in the picture. Once those other trees its leaning on move in the wind, she'll be down in no time. Good bit of wood it looked like.
We have a Cherry that has been a widowmaker for four years, this Birch is a whole different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.