Cold Weather Pics ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I opted to stay dry yesterday, pouring freezing rain here while the rest of you got the white fluffy stuff.

WP_20131208_004.jpg

It was a little sloppy on the ride in to NYC this morning. I don't think its will end up being much though.
photo (20).JPG

Last edited:
It must be cold out. Our Jack Russel is using one of the legs of the stove as a pillow.

Attachments

• P1010576.JPG
    P1010576.JPG
    167.5 KB · Views: 147
Only until you have to drive in it alongside people that don't know how to. <>

On the freeway I take to get to work i see at least 1 nose to tail accident every week....i see girls doing their make up while driving, people texting, carving up the lanes leaving no space for others....i now only travel in the far outside lane, and I leave a massive gap in front of me and i'm always early so i never stress about getting to work on time..so yes, I would hate to add snow or ice into the mix aswell...haha...

I bet cleaning up snow is a pain too...

Yep. We haven't had a plowable snow yet so I don't have the blades on but the forecast is now calling for 6"-8" on Saturday. Guess I'll be getting things ready today.

Attachments

• P1010569.JPG
    P1010569.JPG
    295 KB · Views: 143
I have an uncle that was on a pole when the fire went in his hand and came out the side of his leg. He was a dishrag for years. Electricity scares the hell out of me.
Have a brother in law who lost his left arm and the top of his left thigh when he threw his lineman's belt around a pole and contacted 12,000 volt line......that he was told had been killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.