come on guys help me out on loose glass please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobsauto

Jan 25, 2009
southern me
purchased enviro empress fs in july 2006 glass keeps getting loose, and rope is all frayed. reglued but just want to know if
there are any warrantees on this problem Louise

I would think that your owners manual, or the company website would have warranty info on what is covered and for how long....try that first, IMO.

Thanks, I did look at the warrantee in my manual but it is not specific enough I guess I could call my supplier and see if he could help. thanks anyways macman. Louise

Bobby said:
purchased enviro empress fs in july 2006 glass keeps getting loose, and rope is all frayed. reglued but just want to know if
there are any warrantees on this problem Louise

Ok
this is warranteed for TWO YEARS and only if YOUR dealer takes care of it.
Other wise you will have to get the replacement upgraded door for around $300

I say the 2 years because a few of my customers are having to pay for a new door because they were self installers and self servers and was not reported to us untill AFTER they had the stove for more than two years. Enviro will only warranty it for 2 years after proven install. and it has to go through the dealer you perchance the stove from.

Somewere I posted on another thread on this. you might want to do a search.
i think I even post a photo of the new door.

I too am running into the same issue. Here is my original post https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/29376/

My original dealer is out of business, nearest one was an hour and a half away. A newer dealer opened in the next town recentaly and they seem incompetant at best but here is hoping they can get the parts i need. Overall i love my stove, but i think the customer service by enviro could use a lot of improvement.

my glass moves up and down when i clean it, it was built like that so i have no problem with it

Status
Not open for further replies.