Come see the Wood Gun at the Keystone Farm Show

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatrickAHS

Oct 1, 2008
AHS Factory
I just wanted to let everyone know that I am in York, PA thru Thursday for the Keystone Farm Show. It is at the York Fairgrounds, and I am set up right outside the Toyota Arena with one of my dealers TM Stoves. I have brought a Wood Gun out from the factory. Stop by and see what we have to offer.

Patrick,
Will you be in NY for their farm Show in Syracuse?

When is it? I would love to come up. I am not sure if any of my dealers will be there, but I may attempt to come just representing the factory

Hi Patrick, We would sure like to see you in Custer Wisconsin for the worlds largest renewable energy fair, June 19th to 21st. www.the-mrea.org. I am not affiliated with them. Supposedly people from around the world go to this, Randy

Where is Custer? I'd like to find a show somewhere close to MN that has some gassifers and not just OWB.

Hi Muleman51: I've never been there & intend to go this summer. Do a google search & mapquest etc should help with directions. I think the OWB'S are becomming a thing of the past in Wisconsin, Randy

If this isn't a sales call, what is????

muleman51 said:
Where is Custer? I'd like to find a show somewhere close to MN that has some gassifers and not just OWB.

5 miles East of Stevens Point right off Hwy 10 (central WI). The Garn unit as well as many other forms of high efficiency / renewable energy products. I've heard between 10,000-20,000 people attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.