Comfort Furnace?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is just a bulb in a box with a blower. GIMMICK

If ya want to give something like that a try they are selling a version of it at Lowe's this year. And they give pretty much no questions asked refunds.

I think they get $269 for it and it is labeled with the Duraflame brand.

I dont have a problem with the $250 electric fireplaces that have the fake logs and the small electric heater inside.Mostly for decorative use,some are pretty nice looking, and are more like a piece of furniture than a space heater.
Its the one advertising themselves as MIRACLE HEATERS as if somehow they are getting more heat than anyone else out of that $15 1500w 5000 BTU electric heater inside. Bob vila should be ashamed.
One other point ,i would not exactly characterize a portable plug in heater a "furnace" .

Status
Not open for further replies.