Comfort King Model 3180

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iowahawks94

Jun 18, 2014
Iowa
Hello, I am looking for specs on a Comfort King Model 3180. The stove was built in St. Peter, MN. I've looked all over the internet and I can't find anything. Do you have suggestions?

Thanks!

Here are a few images of the stove.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    192.9 KB · Views: 348
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    189.1 KB · Views: 397
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    183.1 KB · Views: 491
There are no tags on the back of the stove. I took a picture to show you what the back of the stove looks like.

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    150.8 KB · Views: 225
Hmmm... without any other tags you don't know to what standards the unit was tested to or if this is (and sounds like it is) an untested furnace. Before you get too far down the path, you will want to talk to your local code folks as well as your INS co. to see if this thing will be allowed to even be installed. If they give you the green light get yourself a copy of NFPA211. Without the original manual for specs (install specs) you will need to follow the NFPA211 rules.
Hopefully somebody will pop up with some direct info for you, but I had the same search results that you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.