ComfortBilt HP22

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Comfortbilt73

Jan 9, 2017
Butler, Ohio
Second season using this stove. Haven't had any major issues yet. It heated my house trailer to 80 degrees on its lowest setting last winter. This winter i live in a 1500 square foot double wide and it does just as good. My only issue with it is lack of literature on maintenance and parts breakdown for deep cleaning. Also my other problem is that the only company that sells parts for these stoves is the company in North Carolina that sells the stove. If anyone has any questions about this stove contact me and i will help you as much as i can. Very simple design and easy to work on.

Some of the parts are the same as the Castle Serenity, auger motor, exhaust blower, may be others also.So parts should not be much of a problem to get.

Second season using this stove. Haven't had any major issues yet. It heated my house trailer to 80 degrees on its lowest setting last winter. This winter i live in a 1500 square foot double wide and it does just as good. My only issue with it is lack of literature on maintenance and parts breakdown for deep cleaning. Also my other problem is that the only company that sells parts for these stoves is the company in North Carolina that sells the stove. If anyone has any questions about this stove contact me and i will help you as much as i can. Very simple design and easy to work on.
Try these links