Comparison heat & glo 6000clx or Kozy heat Minnetonka 55345

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redwine59

Jan 6, 2014
Montreal
I don't know much about gas fireplaces but did some research at nearby dealers and we liked these two models. Does anybody have opinions on these models ? Are they any good ? They are both in 40,000 btu range so that is the most I can say that they compare apple and apple !!!!
We are interested in purchasing soon.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Don't know the Mendota model, but that 6000CLX is a kick-ass heater & the flame presentation looks pretty realistic. Multi-function remote has a learning curve, but once you figure it out, it's a nice unit. Had one in the showroom & it was a BIG seller...

Don't know the Mendota model, but that 6000CLX is a kick-ass heater & the flame presentation looks pretty realistic. Multi-function remote has a learning curve, but once you figure it out, it's a nice unit. Had one in the showroom & it was a BIG seller...
Thanks

I don't know much about gas fireplaces but did some research at nearby dealers and we liked these two models. Does anybody have opinions on these models ? Are they any good ? They are both in 40,000 btu range so that is the most I can say that they compare apple and apple !!!!
We are interested in purchasing soon.
Thanks in advance for your help.

What is the price quoted for teh Minnetonka?

Status
Not open for further replies.