completely random but I had a good laugh

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I gotta say, that's not what I expected. I'm leaving a comment here, so I can prove to the NSA how I ended up searching for such a thing.

Reactions: Beer Belly
Yep, I gotta say, that's not what I expected. I'm leaving a comment here, so I can prove to the NSA how I ended up searching for such a thing.
Not a bad idea.....I'm following suit

I guess I am an easy target for phishing....

So hey guys . . . apparently I will not be around here for awhile . . . the federal government has invited me to a tropical resort in Cuba. Anyone know anything about that? ;) :)

Reactions: nvanhar
As long as you didn't down load one you may be OK
OR NOT

Yeah now I gotta call my cousin at the NSA and tell him "Please ignore.".

As long as you didn't down load one you may be OK
Awwww man.... it keeps gettin' worse for me.....I think I will go in and cut a couple hundred cord of wood .... might be safe for me then to come back home. Should be well seasoned by the time I get #99 burned...

Status
Not open for further replies.